cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Page Break in Smartform tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i used COMMAND in TABLES option (in smart form) to set page break.but i received message 'It is not possible to use page break in Tables'. is it possible to set Dynamic page break in TABLES.

if so give me the options to do .....

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy the First page and create a second page.

Inside table of first page create ->Flow Logic ->Program Lines. Inside that increase a counter . i.e count = count + 1.

After table of First Page, create ->Flow Logic ->alternative. In the General Attribute tab of alternative write SFSY-PAGE = 1.

In the True condition of alternative create create ->Flow Logic ->command. In the General Attribute tab of Command check the Go to New Page check box and choose the second page.In the Conditions tab of Command write COUNT GE 10.

In the False condition of alternative create create ->Flow Logic ->command. In the General Attribute tab of Command check the Go to New Page check box and choose the second page.In the Conditions tab of Command write COUNT GE 10.

Repeate all the process for second page also.

Try this.

Reward points if useful.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

go through this link,hope this ll help you to solve your problem

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/BCSRVSCRSF/BCSRVSCRSF.pdf

thanks

mrutyun^

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can not set COMMAND inside the TABLES but after the same in WINDOW you can set and trigger the same

it will alos act as loop and will trigger the command

Regards

Shiva