cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I am using partial deliveries in my sales document. I have activated in Customer master data and maintained schedule lines in sales document. But when, I create delivery document w r to sales document, I am getting the following error.

"The sales order you want to deliver, sales order 0080000031 with order type ZPCP, either contains no delivery-relevant items or its delivery-relevant items have already been delivered."

Please help me.. in this issue.

Thanks & regards,

Praveen Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

Check the scheduled delivery date of the order items in the sales order document. The date must be before the delivery date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

My sales order includes services and materials. I have just checked that, Partial billing can be done. But the issue is with deliveries.

Is there any issue with the service items in the sales order?

Thanks,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

or any config. settings to made to Item category for activating partila deliveries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think for the service items there will be no delivery

Pls reward points if the answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

There are two types of service Items, one is Delivery relevent and the other is not delivery relevent. Plz check that ur service item is delivery relevent or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ofcourse murali, services are not relavent for delivery. My question is ...is there any effect of services item in sales order which is going to be delivered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen Kumar,

Check if there are undelivered items left in the sales order. It appears that all the items were delivered.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Check it out weather any non deliverable items (like service items) are there in ur sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I think that sales order was already delivered. please go to VA02 and check the document flow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

Delivery is not been created....I checked with the document flow

regards,

Praveen