cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Senders to Inbound Proxy Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys ,

I am trying to send three text files to SAP R\3 System using proxy ,I have not done it before ,can anyone help me ,please do the needful,It is verry arregent.Do i need to use BPM if Yes then how to merge three files intop one in BPM please guide me.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinaiy Yadav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You say that you need to send three files. So i assume that you already have three interfaces. Now in XI 7.0, you need not use BPM. you can perform a direct mapping in the interface mapping. you can perform n:1 mapping also.

Sorry guys...just got confused. You all are correct. You can not have more than 1 sender without BPM.

Message was edited by:

Sarath Kandadai

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sarath,

If its in XI 7.0 it has to be in XI 3.0, how come its possible to collect three diff interfaces without use of BPM, can u please explain.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>you can perform a direct mapping in the interface mapping. you can perform n:1 mapping also.

This is not possible without BPM(or modules).you can do only 1:n message mapping without BPM(and that too does not works for IDOC or HTTP)

He needs to have three receive steps in BPM and create three abstract interfaces to use in that.

thanx

Ahmad

Answers (0)