cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MICs

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx for the reply,

pls explain when to use which type of MIC (complete/incomplete/reference) and also Advantages and disadvantages of all over other.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddheshwar_rajguru2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

1.MIC is - master inspection characteristics - means which inspection charactrestics to be inspect during inspection.

2. there are two types of characstric i. quqntitative ii. uqlitative.

3. U can use quntitative CHAR in the scinario like percentage of ingredient eg MCP containet 36%, 37 % , 38 %.

4. Qualitative is colour- Blue, Red, green ,etc

5. its depend on your process and scinario hoe ur using.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx for reply

but i am talking @ the field after status of mic i.e.

complete copy model

incomplete copy model and

reference char.

former_member184627
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the basic data, the master inspection characteristic must have been created as:

1. A Reference characteristic, if it is to be referenced

2. A Complete copy model, if it is to be changed in the task list without first having to be unlocked

3.As as an Incomplete copy model, if it is to be copied into the task list

Regards,

SDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

its not yet clear.

can u pls elaborate!

suppose i am creating mic with "reference char", and i need to use that mic in 1000 Q.plan. but their spec. are different i.e. in 100 plans my target value is say 10 mm; in 200 plans it is 20 and so on such 10 different target values. in that case i will have to create 10 diffn mics with diffn target values only.

and suppose for this scenario, i am using complete/incomplete copy model and in future i want to change the target value say fm 10 to 12 mm, i will have to change it in all 100 plans individually.

so it is also difficult,

pls solve my prob.

also tell me when to use complete and incomplete copy model.

which type is used mostly?