cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abt External Procurement Relationship

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the External Procurement Relationship transaction (/SAPAPO/PWBSRC1) we have 2 check-boxes called Scheduling Agreements and Inforecords. Let me difference between these two and how does it make the difference during the planning.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Somanth,

If I execute the planning run for product P1 with Scheduling Agreements and Product P2 with Inforecords what difference does it makes.

Thanks,

SIva.

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For P1 it will create Schedule Lines Releases while for P2 it will create Purchase Requisitions or Stock Transfer Orders to the supplying location.

It's different kind of transaction data.

For more details please see <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/35/3c6c39c71c0324e10000000a114084/content.htm">procurement with scheduling agreements</a> in help.

Thanks,

somnath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Somnath,

Can you let me know what category will be created during planning if we have a Contract in the External Procurement Relationship.

Thanks,

Siva.

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In APO external procurement relationships can be created from Scheduling Agreements, Purchasing Inforecords and Contracts from ERP after transfer through CIF. External procurement relationships is a generic master data in APO. Along with that automatically corresponding Transportation Lanes get created which is used in APO for planning both by SNP and PPDS. Remember to add relevant transportation modes and transportation duration in the transportation lanes before planning.

Thanks,

Somnath