cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with MB1C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am posting goods in MB1C I am getting a problem with a message "<b>CHECK TABLE T004F:G006 IS NOT THERE</b>" with this message system coming out of the operation.

Can any one help?

Thanks

Srinu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas,

goto IMG-FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING---FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & GLOBAL

SETTINGS---DOCUMENT-LINE ITEM--CONTROLS-----ASSIGN COMPANY CODE TO FIELD STATUS VARIANT.

FIELD STATUS VARIANT AS 001

U R PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED

REGARDS

PRASHANTH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Thanks for the answer and the problem which I mentioned earlier is solved with u r answer but some other problem striking ie <b>VALUTION AREA XXXX IS NOT YET PRODUCTIVE WITH MATERIAL LEDGER</b> pls help.

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to tcode OMWD MAINTAIN VALUTION AREA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

That is done. Still the problem is there.

Srinu

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check this

Material ledger is activated for your valuation area.If you want to continue with material ledger functionality, you have to convert your material master data to this valuation area.

If you want to work with the material ledger, choose Accounting -> Controlling -> Actual Costing/Material Ledger -> Utilities -> Production Startup.

There you can convert the data for the material ledger by following the instructions in the online documentation.

Otherwise you can deactivate your material ledger functionality for your valuation area.

Path-: SPRO--> Controlling --> General Controlling --> Multiple valuation approaches/Transfer prices --> Basic setting --> Check material ledger settings --> Activate material ledger for Valuation areas

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

whether u r problem solved or not

prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will check and tell

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

My problem solved with your solution.

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

rewarded.check it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you truing to post the stock into the plant the quantities and the values of the stock has to be updated in a G/L account maintained by the FI/CO consultant you are getting this error because in that g/l account under contol data field ststus group G006 has not mentioned.use tcode FS00 to see the g/l account sap std g/l account no is 399999 check in that and mention G006 .

Ragards

Karthik.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to transaction code OBC4 and select your filed staus variant and then click field status group and go to new entries and assign G006 and save it

hope this will resolve your problem

Pls reward points if answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

is ur problem resolved,please reward points

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Murali

Thanks for the answer and the problem which I mentioned earlier is solved but some other problem striking ie <b>VALUTION AREA XXXX IS NOT YET PRODUCTIVE WITH MATERIAL LEDGER</b> pls help.

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to transaction code OMS2 and go to your material type then select and double click on quantiy and value updation and select your plant and check the quantity and value updation

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to transaction code FS00 and enter your G/l account and assign the field status varaint G006

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

G/L accounts are missing for the material accounts, that is why system is giving that error.

Consulat an Fi COnsultant to configure G/L accounts for material accounts. G006 refers to material accounts.

Regards

AK

Please reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is FI related error. Consult an FI consultant to resolve the same.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).