cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Bom - copy control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I have created Sales BOM using pricing at subitems. Suppose my sales BOM have 5 subitems. When i am creating Quotation i want only 3 subitems under that BOM. I deleted 2 subitems in quotation and Saved.

Now when i want to create Sales order with reference to quotation i am facing two problems

1) In sales order all 5 subitems under one sales BOM are coming eventhou i deleted 2 subitems in quotation.

2) Quantity related to TAP is not updating when i used some quantity from quotation to order. TAN subitems are updating.

regards,

K.S.Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the check box "Reexplode structure/free goods" is unticked in t.code VTAA for the relevant sales document and the relevant header item category, then the sales BOM will not explode again in the sales order.

As far as the reference quantity of the header item is considered, this will not change as this becomes only a reference item but the actual delivered items are the child items (according to my knowledge).

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ks rao.,

My thought is it is better to create a alternative BOM in CS02 incase of deleting the items in quotation,So when you raise a order or quotation for a particular material you will get a pop up box asking the combination of the materials of which you can select depending up on your wish

Gurus update me if i am wrong

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Narayana

BOM subitems are many and requirement varies everytime. I cannot make alternate BOMS for every time.

still my query is open.

regrds,

K.S.Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sales Guru's

my problem still there. anybody can provide me answer ??

urgent answer is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

K.S.Rao