cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody explain me or send me documentaion about work flow in SAP. Your help will be grately apprecaited.

My email address: srini500004@gmail.com

thanks all in advance

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SENT MAIL REWARD IF HELPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can u send me the work flow doc...

mail at mesapsd@yahoo.com

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I have sent a mail.

Plz check it.

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas.,

Can you give me other mail id,I tried to send but i couldnt.,

Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Document Flow in Sales

The sales documents you create are individual documents but they can also form part of a chain of inter-related documents. For example, you may record a customer’s telephone inquiry in the system. The customer next requests a quotation, which you then create by referring to the inquiry. The customer later places an order on the basis of the quotation and you create a sales order with reference to the quotation. You ship the goods and bill the customer. After delivery of the goods, the customer claims credit for some damaged goods and you create a free-of-charge delivery with reference to the sales order. The entire chain of documents – the inquiry, the quotation, the sales order, the delivery, the invoice, and the subsequent delivery free of charge – creates a document flow or history. The flow of data from one document into another reduces manual activity and makes problem resolution easier. Inquiry and quotation management in the Sales Information System help you to plan and control your sales.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas.,

Sent mail,Please go through

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manam,

I did not receive the mail, can u please send it again.

Srini