Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance problems with AIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing two performance issues with Adobe Interactive forms :-

1)I have placed 8 Submit button(Renamed as help) and formscript for each button to pass values to backend(R/3) whenever user clicks on it. The functionality looks good and working fine, here we are facing problem with "The file is damaged and could not be repaired" is throwing up ramdomly and making us to close the browser and start the application.Do we have any solution to overcome Adobe Error?

2) Whenever user clicks submit button(Renamed as help) on Adobe form , it shows webdynpro pop-up window to display Tableview controller to select the value.Here turnaround time to show pop-up window and displaying selected value in Adobe form is like around 60 to 90 secs. Do we have any optimization techniques to improve the performance in turnaround time. Each pop-up window will trigger an RFC to fetch the contents and display in TVC.

Grab your points with correct answers.

Regards,

Madhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhan,

were you able to resolve the issue? if so can you please tell me how that was resolved?

we are getting the same error with one of our users <b>"The file is damaged and could not be repaired"</b>

unable to generate the Adobe form from CRMe system. She gets the abobe error.

The Adobe form has some "TIF" images in it. If we remove the TIF images (there is an option to choose or not to choose TIF files) then she is able to generate the form.

She has Adobe Reader 7.0.8 installed on her machine. She also has SAP Active Component Framework installed.

I appreciate your help, we have been struggling for few days to find a solution.

<b></b><b></b>

Thanks,

Kiran