cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Differs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

We are able to bring the shopping cart from the punchout website to the SRM System.But the vendor number differs from the one, it has to be orginally in the basic data tab.It shows some wrong vendor number.

Our scenario is a classic scenario,we replicate vendors from R/3.so in basic tab,if it has to show the correct vendor number.What changes do i need to do and where I need to do the changes.

Please suggest me.

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1- If SRM vendor number is the same as the R/3 one, you shouldn't have any issue

2- If SRM vendor number is different from the R/3 one, you have to use the SRM vendor number with your punchout catalog so that the SC is correctly filled with the SRM number.

In transaction BBPMAININT, you will see in the vendor tab, that the SRM vendor number is linked to the R/3 vendor number, thus the corret number is transmitted to R/3 while creating PR or PO.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul&Yann,

Thanks for your Responses,My problem is solved.

When the vendor is sending his Inbound Request, he is maintaining the field NEW_ITEM_Vendorno with some vendor number,which we didnt ask him to maintain.So we asked him to remove that field and we are now able to get it correctly.

Pradeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

<u>Meanwhile, try the following SAP OSS Notes, which will help -></u>

Note 1029907 - Info-record number not displayed at SC SoS tab

Note 993237 - Wrong Sources of Supply in SC with serveral items

Note 487917 - BADI implementation f. BBP_CATALOG_CONTENT (Troubleshooting)

Note 395312 - Catalog data is not copied to shopping basket

Note 1006929 - Performance improvement while fetching source of supply

Note 1003666 - Determining the source of supply takes a long time

<u>Alternatively, The Vendor name can be changed as per your requirements using bADIs. This can be possible by using ->

Either implementing BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER BADI

or BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI</u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul