cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multidimensional Condition Scales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to maintain multidimensional scales for conditon types in application area V in the same way that it can be done for application area F?

I want to create a price condition for my sales order that is based on weight and zip code of destination. This is possible in Shipment Costing but I cannot see how to achieve the same in sales order pricing.

The Calculation Type of T is available but the processing options for the multidimensions are not.

Can this be done?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It may be possible y designing a new condition table such that it meets your requrement & assign the same to the access sequence. For Example say, At header Lever: Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Plant, Pincode & at item Level: Weight & Rate.

Ofcourse the nect question will be the size of data & how to maintain such volume data. In that case we should provide a Flat File upload program with 'Z' transaction to upload the excel file & data is required to be maintained in Excel File for uploaf in the prescribed fomat.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Multidimensional scales in standard SAP only work with freight costing. You would have to implement your own routines.