cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem during install

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i have a problem during installisation i am installing sap NetWeaver 2004s sneak preview

ERROR 2007-06-24 17:24:05

FSL-06002 Error 6 (The handle is invalid.

) in execution of a 'SetPrivilegeOnAccount' function, line (298), with parameter (User=SAPMUM\mumbai university, Privilege=SeTcbPrivilege).

ERROR 2007-06-24 17:24:05

MOS-01224 Unable to add privileges 'SeTcbPrivilege SeAssignPrimaryTokenPrivilege SeIncreaseQuotaPrivilege' to account 'SAPMUM\mumbai university' on host '.'.

pls anybody help on this issue

advance thank you,

ranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Login as <SID>adm -->goto <b>run</b> --><b>sqlplus "/as sysdba"</b> --> <b> grant dba to sap<SID>;</b> and check with the installation.

If it's not work check with the following SAP SAP Note Number 400241 - Problems with ops$ or sapr3 connect to Oracle.

Regards,

Suraj

Message was edited by:

Suraj kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I guess Mumbai universtiy that you are using to the installation. The issue may be coming because of the user. First thing I won't use a user with a space in between. So basically instead of Mumbai university use Mumbaiuniversity.

Secondly check for the privileges of the user at OS level. Best thing is to carry out installation with user administrator.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note that the user -id u r using for the installtion must be authorized to:

• Act as part of the operating system

• Increase quotas

• Replace a process level token

in local policy. I have seen a lot of authorization errors because of this.

Reward points if useful!

Cheers,

Bidwan