Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException

former_member365727
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I created four DC's which donot have any dependencies between them, but all the four DC's have model name as same. All these DC's works fine in Quality system, after transporting to Production one DC is giving this error

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Did not find repository information for controller FcCustom

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingComponent.createCustomController(DelegatingComponent.java:68)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getCustomControllerInternal(Component.java:443)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getMappableContext(Component.java:386)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getMappableContext(Component.java:415)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.MappingInfo.getDataNode(MappingInfo.java:79)

<b>FcCustom</b> is my custom Controller which interacts with model, this controller name and namespace is same in two DC's.

I searched SDN and found tht if Model Name and Model namespaces are same , then there will be a confilct....

If this is the case, Why is this happening in Produciton only? how to resolve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member365727
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I cannot restart Production server which is the last option left.....I created a new DC from scratch with unique component, model names and name spaces...

former_member365727
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mithu,

After changing the Custom controller name from FcCustom to FcCustomControl, i checked in Dev and Quality systems. This woked fine, so moved the transport to Production....still the same error.

Regards

Srikanth

former_member365727
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mithu,

I'm using Function modules...

I'm getting this error only in production, not in quality and Development systems,

If i reimport the model and deploy this again, it will work fine in development.

I changed the name of the custom controller from FcCustom to <b>FcCustomControl</b>, and moved the changes to production, even then the same error is coming.

Regards

Srikanth

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

I have not worked-in production.

One thing i can suggest.After changing the custom controller 1st test in development.If it works fine then move it into production.

After changing the custom controller from "FcCustom" to "FcCustomControl" have you tested it in Development systems?? Is it running successfully??

Regards,

Mithu

former_member365727
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mithu,

No dependencies exists between the DC's, we are on NW2004s SP10.

I chekced the Used Dc's , everything is fine...

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Are you using BAPI ?? Some times this problems comes due to change of BAPI in R/3 System.Reimport your model in WD project.

Then Reload your project and rebuild and deploy.

Regards,

Mithu

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Check this links you may get some hints.

SAP Note Number: <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/oss_notes/sdn_oss_bc_jas/~form/handler">890930</a>

Regards,

Mithu

former_member365727
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked all the function modules, everything is fine, I'm not able to make out whats the cause for this error.

Only option i can think of now is to create a new model with different name and name space connecting to the custom control, or to start creating a new DC from scratch.

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to restart the server. Sometimes it works !

regards

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a stupid question... but who knows

Did you check out if all your BAPIs in Production system are still alive ? Because One day, an administrator has clean up some BAPI in my production system, and I got this error.... I killed the man

Regards