Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOGO Problem in SAPSCRIPTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing a problem with the LOGO.

I am working on standard form "MEDRUCK" which is copied to "ZMEDRUCK" in SAPSCRIPTS.

The exact problem is i am uploading LOGO in 1 client 120.I am able to c the print preview in this client.Next i'm sending transport request to 200 client.

So when iam opening the form in 200 client i am able to c the graphic window created in 120 client but the LOGO i cant c here.

Do any one know abt this ...................

Answers will be awarded more points .

Plz do respond to this.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sudheer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The simplest way to do this is to have the LOGO in TIFF file Format. Now convert the logo to TEXT using Standard Program RSTXLDMC. There by providing the Proper Parameters you can convert it to text. Then include this text in your text element in the window where u need to display text. For further information check the link below:

http://www.thespot4sap.com/Articles/SAPscript_including_graphical_images.asp

For every client you have to do the same thing.

If on conversion of TIFF File you get the error as its not a valid TIFF 6.0 File then get back to me.

Regards

Vijai

Rewards Points if Useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijai....

Thanks for ur response ....

Regards,

Sudheer.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all of u GUYS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to attach the Logo ( which is in the form of standard text ) to a transport request using the program RSTXTRAN.

for that your Tr. request should be a correction.

You need to goto SE10 and select the TR number and goto menu ->request/task->change type and change the type as correction.

Then you execute the program RSTXTRAN and give the details of the standard text. Then only your standard text will get attached to the request.

Then you need to transport this TR.

<b>Please reward if helps.</b>

Thanks,

Nagendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagendra ..

Thanks for ur sugesson u have given....

The message given by u have solved my problem,

Thanks & Regards.

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to upload the logo in client 200 also. Just check the object directory in client 200 if the logo is present.

Regards

Navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneet..........

Thanks for ur valuable sugession...

It worked ..................

Reagrds,

Sudheer.