cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine multiple orders on a single delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody explain how can I combine multiple orders on a single delivery and what are the needed conditions for the orders to be combined if the orders are created by VA01 and the deliveries created by VL01N?

My e-mail is umdeonat@yahoo.com .

Thanks in advance for the answers...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

u can combine multiple orders in a delivery, only if following are the same.

1. shipping point

2.unloading point

3.inco terms

4.ship to party.

and also for the customer in cudtomer master record, order combination field should be checked.

rewardpoints

regards

sriram.

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

sachin_bhonsle
Explorer

Hi,

Yes, you need to ensure following things:

1) same shipping point

2) same incoterms

3) same route

4) same ship-to

5) Order Combi tick in the customer master or in sales order>herader>shippping

<b>BUT</b>..Please do not miss one of the most important point, which is in the copy controls. In transaction <b>VTLA</b> (order to delivery copy control) make sure that the <b>'Copy Item Number" tick in NOT checked</b>. If this is checked then it will give an <b>ABAP dump</b> at the time of delivery creation. You can try this in IDES and do verification.

Hope this tip is useful you and for the forum overall... <b>if yes then pls Reward</b>.

Kind Regards

Sachin Bhonsle

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try for delivery group , where all the deliveries which met certain conditions can be grouped in a delivery group and a single delivery can be created.

Reward points if helpful

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you combine deliveries for two sales order originating from 2 different company codes? If yes, this means the customer will cut one check. Can the one check then be used to clear invoice from both companies?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taha.,

To combine orders you need to to tck the order combination of customer in sales area tab,Shipping,and you can combine different orders in VL10,VL04,

To combine orders you should have same ship to party,shipping point,inco terms,shipping date,Route

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taha - In addition to the above conditions (Ship to party, Delivery date, Inco Terms and Shipping Point) you would have to set the customer master for the sold to for Order Combination. This will enable all sales orders for the particular sold to to drop single delivery at one time. (all sales orders for the sold to set for order combination which have same ship to, same inco terms, shipping point and delivery date).

Thanks

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To combine multiple orders and create single delivery

a) The ship-to-party of all sales orders mustbe the same.

b) The delivery date of all the sales orders must be the same.

c) The shipping point of all the sales orders must be the same

If all the conditions satisfy then use tcode VL10A to see the list of ales orders due fro delivery select all the sales orders click on background button then system eill give group no select that no go to details button then click on edit specify pick qty the click on post goods issue .This way single delivery created for multiple sales orders.

Regards

Karthik.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we can combine multiple orders on a single delivery, but all the orders should have

1. same shipping point

2. incoterms

3. ship-to-party

Pls reward points if the answer is helpful

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

we can combine multiple orders to single delivery. but the incoterms of the orders should be same, shipping condition should be same and route should be same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your attention. I'll be very pleased if I can also learn how I can combine multiple orders.