cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with message from R3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am having a problem when using an ICH Replenishment message. It shows as going out of our ICH box ok in SXMB_MONI, but never shows up in the XI Box and therefore does not make it to our R3 system. This worked fine in our QA environment that was set up by our consultants. Is there something missing in XI or is it something missing in ICH?

This was the only place I could think to post this.

Thanks

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all of the help!!!!

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>. It shows as going out of our ICH box ok in SXMB_MONI

maybe it went to some other XI ? (DEV and not QAT) ?

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought that as well, but we only have one other XI box and it did not make it there.

Thanks

Mike

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check out all the settings for outbound side of R/3 system..

Also check out the connection details

Also you can analyse the Sender/Receiver information based on the SXMB_MONI where you have seen the message.. findout where it goes .. from the payload-trace information (sender/receiver service) etc

Hope Queus etc is registered and working fine in XI.

Hope this helps,

Rgds,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I was finally able to get the message to show up in our XI box, but it now has the following error

Unable to convert sender service to an ALE logical system

What does this mean?

Thanks

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Curtis,

Check this threads for the steps to resolve the error:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/error%2bhandling%2bin%2bfile-idoc%2bscenario

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have made sure that I have logical systems in XI for both the sender and receiver and I am still getting the same error. Is there any place else I can look?

Thanks

Mike