Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is user menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am puja. i have just learnt sap sd course i have the following doubts

1)What is user menu in Sap Easy Access .? what is the purpose of it ? do functional consultants have their activities limited to these user menu

Q2) What is the purpose of Tools folder in sap easy access? How is it useful to a sd consultant?

thank u in advance

puja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Puja,

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/49/2dfe88088b11d396a9006094b9867b/content.htm">SAP Easy Access</a> : Usually end users would be limited to few transactions that they are authorized so that they can access the transactions quickly without having to remember transaction codes or search entire navigation (if it was a standard menu). You would identify the user menu required for set of users. (Ex. Cash Accountant, Sales Person etc)

Tools folder would give the navigation for various transactions related to technical in nature.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b></b> Hi Naveen ,

Wen i am going to search some topics like BOM,LSMW in sdn forum , its coming blank screen.Till yesterday i got the things correctly.

can u help me out this issue now...

Thnx naveen in adva.

Regards

Skumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In easy access menu SAP provided semen,sapmenu,business workplace

User menu is purely related to ABAP consultant it contains Cross applications and Tools. Tools contain Abap workbench ,overview and test all related to Abap consultant .

Regards

Karthik.R

Former Member
0 Kudos