cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my application, the user reads his inbox in the Exchange Server for a particular mail. But some of the clients have their flags set as seen on the server when they recieve mails on outlook. In this case, the particular mail is unread in his Inbox, but the flags are set to seen on the server. My application access the mail server. The company policy does not allow most to keep a copy of their mail on the mail server. So how do I change my application in a way that this issue becomes solved.

Regards,

Abdullah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

s

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Sorry, but from your description, it is too difficult to advise. We don't know how you write your application.

is it abap application ? maybe abap thread is more suitable for this. i.e ABAP Development Forum

cheers,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

Its a webdynpro application using adobe interactive form. After filling up the form the person can mail it. There is another application written to check mails with the specified subject. But this check takes place on the Exchange Server. Where as the mail is shown as read on the server but its stored locally on his pc as unread in one of the folders.

Regards,

Abdullah