cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms: Window on Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

In my PO under smartforms, I have table in main and couple of windows below that. I want to show the below window on particular condition. If the rows in table greater that 9, below window will show on next page else on first page. Should I have to write a condition ( True / false ) for that window. where should I have to write a condition. Plz describe me in brief. Thanks.

KHan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Declare a global variable, say g_lines of type integer and describe the table lines into the variable in Initialization if you are importing the table from the print program or after the table is populated.

You need to creat 2 windows, one in the first page and other in the second page.

For the window in first page, give the condition if g_lines < 9 and in second page give the condition as g_lines > 9.

When table lines are less than 9, the first page condition will be and will be displayed and second page window will be false and will be hidden and vice-versa when the lines greater than 9.

Regards

Navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nAVNET,

Hoz doing. Thanks for ur reply. BUt I am sorry I didnt get the desired output. I have already used that code. Acording to this code and my main window size, 1st page can contain max 15 rows and after that next rows on 2nd page. Below window displayed correctly on 2nd page when there is no row on 2nd page. But If there are rows on 2nd page then it doesnt show the below window.

Plz help me out,

Thanks alot.

Khan.