cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please send me some issues or tickets related to customer master data and the questions that can be put up in the interview on this topic to my personal mail i.e <REMOVED> pls reply.............

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issues related to Customer Master data:

1. what is the impact of leaving customer pricing procedure & customer statistic group blank in customer master --> sales area data --> sales tab:

If Customer Pricing Procedure procedure is leaft blank, Pricing will not be determined.

If customer statistic group is left blank, then data will not flow to standard reports.

2. Who maintains reconcilation account in customer master?

Ideally, reconcilation account is maintianed by FI person, but if SD person is authorized & has the knowledge of which reconcilation account to be maintained, then even SD person can maintain the same.

3. Terms of payment appear in Company Code Data & sales Area Data. What is the impact of each? why is it not populated automaically, once it is maintained at either field?

Terms of payment from company code data is for reporting purpose & it is from sales area data that it flows to sales order.

It is astandard feature of SAP that it is not populated automatically if maintained at either of the feild, but it is a must in sales area data & can be skipped in company code data.

similarly, there are many such possible questions.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if useful.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here's a good question you could get.

"What issues have you had relating to Customer Master fields ?"

Answer with the issues you have encountered relating to Customer Master Fields. If you haven't ever dealt with any issues, reply "None"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vepa venkat suhas.,

Adding to Rajesh, interviewer may ask you have you used any user exits for customer master data,for that you can say the requirement of the client is ,he wants the legacy field number also in customer master data for that we used user exit.

REWARd if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

SENT MAIL REWARD IF HELPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Sheshagiri,

Can you please resend the mail.I have not yet received.

thanks

suhas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SHEISAGIRL,

Would you please send the document to me too. Thank you very much!! my mail id is:

<REMOVED>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you send me any document of issues to <REMOVED>

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).