Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iexplore.exe error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm tring to populate a dropdown by key element with a RFC output in this way:

1. Execute the RFC:

wdContext.nodeOutputMatLinea().invalidate();

wdContext.currentMateriales_Por_Linea_InputElement().setLinea(wdContext.currentContextElement().getLinea());

wdThis.wdGetCreacionPedidoController().ejecutarProductosPorLinea();

2. Populate the dropdown element:

ISimpleTypeModifiable tipo = wdContext.getContext().getModifiableTypeOf("material");

IModifiableSimpleValueSet valores = tipo.getSVServices().getModifiableSimpleValueSet();

3. Clear the list:

valores.clear();

This method works fine the first time I execute the RFC and select a value from the dropdown element.

The second time, I execute the RFC, the drop down shows the list but when I select a value from the list an Internet explorer occurs and the program closes.

Can anybody help me with this???

Thanks a lot!!

ANDREA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How are you populating the valueset. Where have you written the implementation. Can you be more specific.

what is the version of NDS.

regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am populating the valueset with a RFC output. The RFC input is a value (linea) and its output is a list of values that I store in a node with the fields "name" and "code".

The model node is:

Materiales_por_linea

|---Output

| |---Materiales

| |---Name

| |---Code

|---Linea.

I'm writing the implementation in the view that contains de dropdown element in an action where the RFC is executed at first time and then the "Materiales" node populates the dropdown element.

NDS is Version: 2.0.9

Build id: 200411030238

Thanks

ANDREA