Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sold to party and payer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

can any one tell me soluiton of my prob mry prob is we are creating sales order

trough va01 t code in that we give sold to party but company needs the payer information where we give payer details plz tell me the info

with regards ,

phani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi phani,

if you go to partner function tab ans assign payer to your sold to party you can see the payer in partner function tab in the sales order

if you want to select the different payer and look the payer when you raise the sales order please follow the below procedure

go to transaction code XD01 and select the account group of the payer and enter the company code and sales org , distribution channel and division and press enter

then enter the details of the payer and save it . you will be assigned with a number

then go to xd02 enter the sold to party and the customer number then go to partner functions tab and assign this payer to it and save it.

later whenever you raise a sales order when you enter this customer number you can also view the payer for this customer

Pls reward points if the answer is helpful

Regards,

Murali

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

You create a Partner Determination Procedure.

Implementation Guide for R/3 Customizing (IMG)>Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Partner Determination>Define Partner Functions & then go to Define and Assign Partner Determination Procedures

In payers Tab do not click on Not Changeable.So you can change from here manually & give Payers details.

With Best Regards,

Rajendra Sonawane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is based on your configuration in Partner function determination, in your partner function procedure please set PY as mandatory and chngeable.

If you assigned more than one payer in custoemr master, Whenever you are raising an order a pop up will be displayed and you can select who is the payer of that particular order.

If you would like to change the default payer in header level of sales order in the partner tab you can change the payer manually.

Don't forget to create the payer in your customer master.

Hope it will be helpful.

Regards,

S.P.Balaji