cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are receiving an Invoice from our outside customer and its posted in our R/3 System.

The R/3 is sitting in our ECC box and it has been added as one of the BUSINESS System in our XI landscape.

Now using the XI End-to-EndMonitoring,(I know that using end to end monitoring, I can trace the message flow Inside XI) whether it is possible to view the R/3 box too in out End-End Monitoring.

Because while configuring the E-E monitoring, the ECC business system also appeared and when I selected that, no information was available about ECC ( During this test, we made our ECC down)

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>>>> <i>Now using the XI End-to-EndMonitoring,(I know that using end to end monitoring, I can trace the message flow Inside XI) whether it is possible to view the R/3 box too in out End-End Monitoring.</i>

You use end-to-end monitoring if you want to monitor message processing steps in a number of components.

If u want to run end-to-end monitoring do the following:

1) Select and configure the components

2) Send the messages whose processing you want to monitor

3) Choose end-to-end monitor in RWB and

4) Dispaly.

End-to-end monitoring has two views

1) Process view

2) Instance view.

Pre-requisites of End-to-end monitoring

1) Activate the Process monitoring Infrastructure monitoring by setting respective configuration parameter in tnx SXMB_ADM.

Steps to configure End-toend monitoring in RWB:

1) On initial screen of RWB, Select Configuration tab page

2) Enter the logon data for monitoring server.

3) Choose display.

4) The system displays components of your Current domain. Integration server is selected as default.

5) select the other components which u want to configure them as sender and receiver.

6) Select the monitoring level that u use for selected component

7) Save the configuration.

PS: Award points for helpful answers.

Regards,

Pushparaju Bollapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

Yes you can monitor the R/3 system also. You should be able to see the status of Invoice IDOCs posted in R/3 system . Provided you have configured the end2end monitoring properly.

Search for end to end monitoring in help.sap.com .

Regards,

Sumit