cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module (FM) to read budget to be used in n-step approval badi

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have SRM 5.0 with ECC 6.0 (extended classic). For capital expenses we are going to have budget check in SRM based of account assignment internal orders in R/3. In shopping cart line item approval workflow, it is required to read the budget available for that internal order and compare with shopping cart value...what is the function module to read budget assigned to that internal order, that will used in n-step approval badi at every step??

Thanks,

Kim r.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please try the related SRM function modules, which will definitely help -></b>

B470_BUDGET_READ    

BBP_PD_USER_BUDGET_AMOUNTSPENT   
BBP_PD_USER_BUDGET_CHECK         
BBP_PD_USER_BUDGET_DEFINED_GET   
BBP_PD_USER_BUDGET_SAVE          
BBP_PD_USER_BUDGET_SCVALUE_GET   

BBP_REQREQ_CHECK_BUDGET  
META_BUDGET_READ    

META_BUDGET_READ Function module in turn calls RFC-enabled 'BBP_BUDGET_READ' Function module in the R/3 or the ECC System.

Hope this will definitely help.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Atul, yann, masayuki...points rewarded....

Atul, I found out this FM "B31I_BUDGET_READ" which also calls RFC-enabled "BBP_BUDGET_READ" from backend ECC. But I guess you are right, META_BUDGET_READ will be more appropirate.

Thanks,

Kim r.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just found out that BBP_BUDGET_READ function module is used when Funds mgmt is used. We are not using funds mgmt, but tracking budgets against internal orders instead. So I think I will have to use FM 'BBP_ACC_PURCHASE_ORDER_CHECK" which is available in R/3.

Thanks,

Kim r.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FM BBP_BUDGET_READ

Kind regards,

Yann

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Kim,

Please check the FM BBP_BUDGET_* in your backend.

Regards,

Masa