cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Viewing Problem in ALV in WDA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I am quite new to WD-ABAP realm.I have developed component which uses the ALV component.I followed these steps to creat application

1) Defined node in component controller .

2) map it to view of the component

3) defined usage of ALV and map node component controller to DATA node of ALV.

4)Created the application with reqired functionality and at the end i bind internal table to context node of component .

Now when i click on search <b>ani cant see any data in ALV</b> but at the bottom <b>row 1 of 2 ..2 of 2 ..it and related raws are highlighted in the ALV.</b>In my understanding data (internal table ) is coming to ALV but i cant see that..i think i have followed all steps here...

What did i miss so that i cant see the data but i can see the number of rows rendered to ALV component..I am quite confused...Please help..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Here is a guess, when creating the node NODE_FLIGHTTAB, did you set the cardinality to 0...n(0 to many)? If not, I think this may be your problem.

Assuming that you are working from this tutorial?

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3439404a-0801-0010-dda5-8c1...

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

cardinality is 0..n only..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your internal table field name with your node attributes...they must be matching...i hope it works..

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx you are right structre was different than node...so there was a problem and now its solved..

Answers (0)