cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECR send for multiple approvals.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have an scenerio where I create an ECR with 1) BOM, 2) Material and 3) DIR(pdf) attached as an object. Now the objects 1 & 2 would be routed internally (within the plant) for approvals, but 3) is a doc which has to be send to many different countries for approval. How can I configure the signature network so that for object 3 I can select the approvers from different regions?

Can we link this process to the lotus notes where the user can select the individual email address?

Thanks In Advance,

Paddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paddy,

Multiple approval for single status of ECR process very well possible using signature network, but if all the approvers should provided with SAP.

I don't think it is possible to get the approval through mail.

If required to configure the more than one SAP user to approve the ECR status, assign the all required 'single signatures' U have configured to 'Signature Strategy', and select the 'Release' tab and release the stratagy with the number of users got ticked with check box from the matrix of all possibilities given by SAP.

The release matrix consists of all release possibilities like, If ticked the check box under one single signature means only one of that user assigned to that single signature is sufficient to set the status to the ECR, if it ticked to two single signatures means, both the user assigned to the single signatures are required to set the status to the ECR.

U can very well define predecessor signature, if the more users required to set the status to ECR.

If any more clarification required on signature network post to me.....

Rgds,

Sukan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukan,

Appreciate if you can send me any config document on the signature network.

Thanks,

Paddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

If U provide Ur E-Mail ID I can send the config document.

Rgds,

Sukan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukan,

Appreciate your help !!

My email id is saplogster@gmail.com

Thanks In Advance,

Paddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paddy,

I have sent you the relevant documents to your email id,

Regards

Rehman

Reward Your Points if docs are Useful

martin_bachmann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Paddy,

maybe some additional area to investigate in could be the usage of cFolders (digital signatures can be enabled here on a project base as well), and via the cFolders APIs it is also possible to directly link cFolders to the process flow?

Best regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

We are not implementing the cProjects in PLM.

Rehman,

Docs are useful. Points awarded.

Tnx