cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic creation of Purchase req form sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are all the settings required for automatic creation of purchase requisition from sales order( from master data and spro)

Can any one please help me out. Iam new to this topic

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Material master data: purchasing view must be updated with puchasing group and so on.

sales data: the item categotu group is BANC

Sales order: the standard customizing determine the TAB item category, in the related schedule line type there is the purchase requisition document.

have a look to this link

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/5601d4545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm">http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/5601d4545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm</a>

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The Business Logic is if the Company does not have enough stock with them and alternatively they need to procure it from the third party to satisfy the order. In this regard, a purchase requisition is created & PO is placed with the third party.

chan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I think this is a typical availability against ATP logic. Third party order applies when delivery is fulfilled directly from the vendor to customer. In your case, the item is considered as trading goods HAWA which is delivered from your plant, rather than BANS. If you set this material as BANS, you can still check the availability at your plant by manually changing TAS to TAN and choose availability check. You can also go to MD04 to check stock status and transfer the requirement. Check the scope of availability check, ATP is either fulfilled by in-house production or external procurement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the business logic of creating automatic Purchase requistion form sales order.can u explain me in detail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hari sri

Can u please guide me which Tcode we can assign schedule line category CS to document type NB

Former Member
0 Kudos

T.Code: VOV6

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is controlled in the schedule line category.You have to maintain the order type as NB(Purchase requisition) .

You can take example of third party processing.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally During Third Party Processing, the Item category for the item is TAS. The Schedule Line Category is CS. Check the Control settings for CS which will have Order Type as NB i.e Purchase Requistion. When the order is saved, automatically the purchase requisition is raised which will result into PO.

chandu