Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCOT Waiting queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have followed the procedure for SMTP configuration discussed in:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/af/73563c1e734f0fe10000000a114084/frameset.htm

as well as the SAP Note: 455140.

Our problem is that messages when create are scheduled to be sent at least six hours after they have been create. Please advise on how to reduce this time. On the other an alert send from report RSALERTTEST (using se38) arrives as configured on the expiry time.

Thanks,

Miguel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess if you have sent any message , you dont even see it in the SOST Tcode.

Check whether system and user default time zone or same. Or else change it in STZAC.

Thanks,

Tanuj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It was right on the problem. I had to change the time zone in the transaction STZAC and update my user setting but it worked properly.

Thanks,

Miguel

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I noticed that the standard SAP Node STMP does not has the Transmission Control tab to change the time they spend on the waiting queue. Does any know how to change those default settings or should i create a new node to send the email.

Thanks,

Miguel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hola,

Yes we had schedule the job from the SAPConnector. I tried using the regular SAP background job scheduling but it still doesn't change the message status. The problem is that the job does not pick up the messages we create using transaction so00 until the sent date/time. The status for the message in the sost transaction is a clock (waiting) with the message: Will be sent after <time>. Our question is where is this parameter configured.

Thanks,

Miguel

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hola Miguel,

Have you checked that the SAPConnect job is running frequently??

You need to create a job to run RSCONN01 in order to send and receive mails... Usually this job should run every 1 to 5 minutes.

Regards

Juan

Please reward with points if helpful