cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Que

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are the Ques Maintained? Are they maintained from the Integration Server's perspective or from Adapter Engine Perspective?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you register them via SXMB_ADM in IE

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

So the Priorities that we maintain for the Ques are from Integration Server Perspective!!!

If the server has processed couple of Messages, one has to be directed to a File Adapter and other one to an IDOC adapter .

If my File adapter is down for some reason, whether the other message will be routed to IDOC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

suppose u have conditional receiver det.and if File adapter is down and the messages get stuck in queue,then no subsequent messages will be processesed,but if during conditionla routing,the message is supposed to go to IDOC,then even if File adapter is down it wont affect message flow

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

At the Adapter level whether we can have Multiple Threads or only one thread is available?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

if you talk about multiple queues then - yes

you can choose if you want your flow to go via one queue - EOIO mode

or EO with multiple queues

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes you can,have a look at the following to prioritize ur queues

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/12/12/how-to-prioritize-messages-in-xi

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal, I am talking from the ADAPTER perspective and not from the Server Perspective.

Using the SXMB_ADM we are configuring the ques towards the SERVER and how it has to process.

Once its been processed by Server and when it gives that message to the Adapter Engine at that level I am asking whether the Adapters will have one Thread or Multiple Threads? If Multiple Threads are possible how to configure them?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I'm also talking about Adapter engine level

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Michal, thanks for your patience.

Would be more clear on how should I maintain the Ques at the Adapter Engine Level?

Using SXMB_ADM I have configured the ques for the Integration Engine level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal or some expert would some one explain me exactly about the ques both at the Int Engine and at Adapter Engine level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

they are maintained in integration server perspective

SMQ1-outbound queue and SMQ2-inbound queue

thanx

ahmad

Message was edited by: