cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interesting one , i have created a table in SAP XI for data verification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my requirements is that i must create a table in SAP XI with two flields X and Y, when we get messages inside the SAP XI , i must write a coding in mapping such that i must pass the X parameter inside the table and get Y parmetes to the target system which i dont want to maintain in source system ,

i hope it is very clear , if any clarification please reply , it is very urgent please help me out , and thanks SDN a lot

sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can also use ABAP Mapping , if possible.

In ABAP mapping you can fetch data from any table, use any function module available on ABAP stack.

But as suggested by Bhavesh, RFC is the simplest option.

Regards

Pushkar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

<i>my requirements is that i must create a table in SAP XI with two flields X and Y,</i>If the entries are few then use value mapping.

Regards,

Sumit

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use RFC Look Up.

Write a RFC that will take Value X and return Value Y and then call this RFC from your mapping.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

RFC LOOKS UPS

yes but is it posiable to get data from same SAP XI , i have heard that it is from different system only it is possiable , i dont have clear idea

very thanking you for ur reply please help me out

thanking you very much

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can write the RFC In XI. And call the RFC using the RFC adapter on XI itself.

The RFC adapter will contain XI System details..

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

see bhavesh our client dont want to make it comPlex using any adapters specially for this , lookups need any adapters for this for this please explain me

thnaking you

sridhar

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you can use manual entry of the Table, you can use Value Mapping. This does not need adapters.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

else you can use the RFC code in your UDF as well.

Requires minimal effort.

Regards

Pushkar