cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform PO Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts.

From last few days i was wondering for the right answer for this question. I have a PO and in that I have a table. Table is in main window. Below the main, I have couple of windows at bottom of page, displaying company address, Registration. Based on PO No. there would be many records in table. My requirement is that, If there are 10 records then company address and Registration window should display on 1st page below window. And if there are more that 10 records then company address and Registration window should shift to next page and on 1st page, now it display maximum 15 records and the rest shif to next page.

I have one more problem. on second page, table header is not showing.

Kindly help me out for thses problems. I appritiate.

Khan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you checked that you declare the next page in the general attributes of page 1 ??

In the case of the footer, the window has the folder Conditions, where you can declare a condition for printing the footer. You can create a subroutine in the Global Definitions for checking the number of records in the table and you save the number in a variable. Later on, in Conditions you tell SmartForms whether the variable is from 1 to 10, then the footer should be printed.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use a separate window (not main) to display the table header

Max