cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP to JMS using Sync/Async bridge - configuration confirmation needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi group,

Since I'm experincing error in a scenario using sync/async bridge in jms adapter I really would like a confirmation on my configuration.

For a simple SOAP to JMS scenario is it then correct that all I need is;

1) 2 synchronous message interfaces, 1 inbound and 1 outbound

2) 1 Receiver determination

3) 1 Interface determination

4) 1 Receiver agreement (JMS adapter with module configuration)

5) 2 Sender agreements (in my case 1 soap and 1 JMS adapter - the later with module configuration).

6) The sender and receiver JMS adapters point to different MQ queues (request and response queues)

7) The sender agreement for the JMS adapter uses my synchronous, inbound message interface (isn't this really just a "dummy" to actually fetch data from response queue - meaning that the actual utilized business system/service, MI and namespace are unimportant, since the module will make the adapter notify the listening module in the receiver JMS adapter?)

Best Regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Config is fine - problems arose when following SAP guide and help.sap.com. Needed to use jms correlation id and xi conversation id and not as suggested by SAP message id!

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2007/01/18/syncasync-communication-in-jms-adapter-without-bpm-sp19 - have you seen this weblog ?

Also ref: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/210dc638aa4c2de10000000a1553f6/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I'm familiar with the links provided. I believe everything is configured as it should be, but since I get error I would like to have my configuration confirmed. Neither the weblog (or SAP guide) are detailed enough to convince me 100% that my configuration is correct. Surely the problem could be on the MQ side, but before going into that, I want to be sure that its not on XI-side.

So I really would like confirmation on the steps/question that I wrote:-)

Best Regards,

Daniel