cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message server port and J2EE Admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!!! i need to know where can i find what is the message server port(Configtool, j2ee admin, webadmin).

And i want to know if i can connect remotely to the j2ee engine with the j2ee admin, if so i want to know where to find a j2ee engine version 6.30, because this is the version of the j2ee engine. I try with an admin version 6.40 and gives me the following exception:

'Error while connecting

com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4RuntimeException: Unexpected exception.Nested exception is:

java.io.InvalidClassException: com.sap.engine.services.adminadapter.descriptor.ClusterDescriptor; local class incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID = -1045741131628563809, local class serialVersionUID = -7364664042028052650'

i hope somebody can help me.

thx n rgds.

Gregory

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai!

Thx for ur answer, the 1st one solve my problem, but the 2nd one not, it downloads all the sneak preview version 6.40 i only need the j2ee admin tool version 6.30, i wanna know if i can download only this tool from somewhere...

thx n rgds.

Gregory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory

Open Visual Administrator,

Select just the Dispatcher, in the right hand side you can see the version of J2EE.

regards

Anand.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory

I think You cannot download it seperately

By the way If any replies help you please assign some points

Cheers

Sai