cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create one delivery for multiple sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!! Friends,

Can some one explain the steps to be followed in creating one delivery for multiple sales order in SAP SD.

Regards

AKASH

Message was edited by:

AKASH TAMBI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

You can combine different orders in to one delivery ,But for the customer Order combination should be checked in the sales area data of the shipping tab,we can combine orders but the ship to party,Route,Inco terms,Shipping date,shipping point should be same,you can do in T.code VL04 & VL10

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!! Narayana,

Suppose i have 5 sales order with same sold 2 party ,ship 2 party, incoterms ,shipping point same..... but they are pending for delivery and i want 2 create single delivery so wht are the Key point 2 be followed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akash.,

You can go to VL10 ,Give the detalis as per your requirement like ship to party,shipping point and you get the orders,So you can do the delivery for that orders

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Tcode VL10

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u explain me in details....wht are the steps to be carried out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here you can give the selection criteria as sales order numbers,shipping points etc.

Remember that plant,shipping point and ship to parties must be same to successfully combine the orders into single delivery.

After selection criteria execute.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can i see the option of single delivery....in VL04 / VL10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This Tcode is for collective processing only,so if your selection criteria is perfect so it will automatically combine all orders into single delivery.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit