Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Sol Manager....

vsubbakrishna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to SolMan......can you just brief about the components of solman, its functionalities and to what systems it can connect.

Also what are the steps to connect solMan with other SAP Systems like BW,ECC..and do we have to create any RFC in ABAP to connect, and <b>what are the important data that gets transmitted from Satellite systems to SolMan</b>....

Need ur inputs on this...

Thanks,

Subba

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure you go for version 4.0. 3.2 is extremely poorly documented, even by SAP standards.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vsubbakrishna
Participant
0 Kudos

solved on own.

vsubbakrishna
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks all,

Raghu As you said i am talking about all the data going to and from with SOLMAN. So can you tell me what data goes in and out of SOLMAN.....and also what is the basic settings needed to set up connection between solman and other Satellite systems....

Thanks,

Subba

vsubbakrishna
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Naveen,

Very helpful....

I will check this out....

Also it would be great if there are any documents or links which guides us in connecting Satellite systems to Sol man...

<b>Most important what is the major data that flows form Satellite systems to Sol manager and vice versa...</b>

Best regards,

Subba

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you talking only about System Landscape Setup or all the data that go to and from with SOLMAN.

To start with For System Landscape, the data would be SAP Version, DB Version, Hardware Details, also client information, Support pack and Add-on Information (whatever you see in System --> Status).

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Message was edited by:

Raguraman C

Former Member
0 Kudos