cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order quantity not copied into delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i have copied statndard item category "RENN" as "ZZZZ" and now i have changed billing reference as A from original B. And when i create a delivery with respect to return order. Order quantity is not being copied into delivery document. Where as the quantiy is being updated for other item categories from the sale order type to the same delivery type. Can any one throw some light on this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my earlier response, it should be read as RE indtrad of CR for Sales Document type.

Also check T.Code: VTLA (copy control from sales Order to Delivery)

& make it similar to combination of Sales Document type RE & Delivery Type LR.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to check the copy control settings:

<b>Menupath</b>: SPRO --> Sales & Distribution --> Sales --> Maintain Copy Control for Sales Documents --> Copying Control: Billing Document to Sales Document

<b>T.Code</b>: VTAF

Ensure that settings are similar to settings for Billing Doc (F2) & sales Document (CR)

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have set the item category as delivery related billing, so i think i need to check the copy control between sale order and delivery document for the specific item category. Please let me know why i should check the copy control between sale order and billing document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. You require to Check the copy control from sales Order to Delivery (at item category level) & also sales Order to Billing - for credit memo purpose in case of returns (at item category level)

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintatined it as exactly it is from order type RE to delivery type LR for the item category RENN. But when i change the billing relavance to A should i chagne any other settings also in copy control?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is controlled in copy control between sales doc type to delivery doc type try to check there.

Regards

Karthik.R