Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Certification ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got few queries regarding SAP ABAP Workbench certification:

1. How many years of work experience i need to have for writing this exam.

2. Suggest me some books for preparing for this exam.

3. From where can i get SAP ABAP certification materials : TAW10 and TAW12.

thanks,

Navneeth K.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneeth,

1. For years of experience needed to give ABAP Certification, plz refer your training and certification department. They will get approval for you from SAP so that you can appear for this exam. I guess minimum one year SAP in the version in which you want to give exam is needed. Get it confirmed.

2. As such books are there but still my experience says the materials TAW10 & TAW12 are more than sufficient for going ahead in the exam.

3. The materials TAW10 & TAW12 can be made available from Knowledge Warehouse of SAP. Again refer your training & certification department for these courses. They can get a copy for you as they might have access to KW of SAP.

Hope this helps.

PS If the answer solves your query, plz close the thread by marking it Solved and rewarding each reply.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks sapna. can i get this materials outside.

have you completed your exam.

regards,

Navneeth K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneeth,

I have cleared this exam last your. Getting material outside might be possible. But I will recommend you to not to go with that option. As SAP releases latest material depending on the versions, so its best if you get material from your training and certification department.

Hope this helps.

PS If the answer solves your query, plz close the thread by marking it solved and rewarding each reply.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneeth,

>> 1. How many years of work experience i need to have for writing this exam.

Check this SAP Certification Policy which states all the details about certification including experience and all:

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/011000358700003517532005E

>> 2. Suggest me some books for preparing for this exam.

Check this link on ABAP Certification:

/message/515239#515239 [original link is broken]

Make a search on Google,Amazon.com regarding some books on certification, or for materials. You can contact SAP education department for the same.

Regards,

Subhasha