cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Handeling: Adapter Engine and Integration Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

What are the kind of errors that occur in adapter engine and integration engine. Can it be detailed and how to handle those errors" any good documentations on the same?

I suppose that all the mapping, convertion errors happens in IE and this can be effectivly handleed using alerts. and adapter failures happens in adapter engine but how it can be handleded as alert could be used for IE.

regds

Chaks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From Sp 14 on XI Adapter Engine Alerts are supported. So, nothing needs to be done.

Alerts will be triggered for Adapter Errors also.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for the reply. can you give me some example of the errors that could rasie in IE and AE. Also before SP14 how to handle those errors in AE?

I would also like to raise a new thread for knwoing on processing of failed messages in AE and IE

chaks

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> before SP14 how to handle those errors in AE?

Manual monitoring in Adapter Monitoring.

> I would also like to raise a new thread for knwoing

> on processing of failed messages in AE and IE

This blog has answers,

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stalin,

thks for the pointer.

Bhavesh,

thk you very much for helping in this topic. Will post a new thread if i couldnt find any help over the sdn while searching

regds

Chaku

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please go through the following links....Must be useful

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/11/23/error-handling-framework-xiout-of-the-box-episode-2

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/11/22/error-handling-framework-xiout-of-the-box-episode-1

Cheers.,

Stallin