cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Service and Business system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody explain me clearly like what is the difference between Business Service and Business system ?

Also , l would like to know like which adapters comes under ABAP stack and which comes under J2EE stack .

Also, say if it is file to file scenario (txt file ) and comma is the separator . say if int eh input file one of the field value had 1,234 then how does the comma separator work for this ?

Do we need to take care of anything else ?? pls do mail ASAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sofia,

<i>Can anybody explain me clearly like what is the difference between Business Service and Business system ?</i>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/7d/6b82cd0d1aef48ab5953524c9cc5b2/frameset.htm

<i>Also , l would like to know like which adapters comes under ABAP stack and which comes under J2EE stack .</i>

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

To address a business system from the SLD as the sender or receiver of messages in logical routing, you must define it as a service (of type Business System) in the Integration Directory.

Business system

It is a logical system from a business point of view.

One or more logical systems that belong together from a business point of view is called a group of Business system group. A business system group represents a unit within a company or organization that can be defined according to legal, economic, administrative or geographic factors.

The objects in a business system group are uniquely identified by a uniform numbering system.

Business service

It’s a third party system.

All these belong to a Business Scenario which is

Description of the flow of business processes according to a business typology. A business scenario represents a template for a business process, which runs within a particular area of a company process. All processes required to completely process the task are listed in chronological order in the scenario. Business scenarios can be described graphically, in either aggregated or detailed form (EPC). Example: Direct sale to industrial recipient

>>Business System

used in A2A communications,scenarios within ur landscape

>>Business Service

used for B2B communication,when u deal with sender or receiver who are outside urlandscape.

Business system

:http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/7b/d4653fd1d3b81ae10000000a114084/content.htm

Bussiness Service link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/c7/301640033ae569e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sofia,

1.Business System has clearly defined landscape details posted on the SLD whereas in business service the landscape details are not clearly defined in SLD

2.Adaptors coming on ABAP stack are IDOC ,HTTP and all others are J2ee based adaptors

3.Just use field separator as ,

I would suggest you post individual posts in seperate queries and define clearly yr doubt don't club all these unrelated things together then u will be able to explain claerly the doubt and other person can respond in much helpful manner

Regards,

**if info is helpful grant points

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also try a quick search on SDN. All these questions have bene answered multiple times and the answers are available.

Regards

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- Only One Question Per Posting

For each question that you have, make a separate posting. Don't ask multiple questions in one posting, this is confusing for people and might not get answered, since the subject line does not reflect all your problems. If a new and unrelated question comes up during a thread, start a new thread.

Regards

Bhavesh