Did you mean: 

MEDRUCK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends..

can you tell me..

what is the purpose form MEDRUCK ?

whats its business flow ?

where this form come into picture in sap?

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member202957
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi selva,

<b>MEDRUCK</b>: is the standard SAP Script for Purchase Order.

To see the output of medruck go to T-code ME9F give the purchase order number and execute select one of the value and click on the Disply messges on the application tool bar, You will find the standard Script output form of medruck for the given Purchase Order number.

We use standard SAP Scripts and copy it to user defiend form and make changes to the user defined script and replace the standard script with user defined script using<b> NACE</b> Transaction.

ex: Go to SE71,

on menu bar u find Utilities->copy from Client. click on it u ll find new screen showing

Form name:

Source Clinet:

Target Form:

give Form name as usedefined form name<b> EX: ZFORM1</b>

Source client as<b> 000</b> and

Target form as<b> MEDRUCK</b>.

execute.

Now, the standard from MEDRUCK is copyied to your form ZFORM1.

NOW, go to SE71 and give form name as ZFORM1 and do some changes to the form such as adding logo any thing. save and Activate.

Now, you have done changes to the Form ZFORM1 and u have to replace your form with standard SAP Script.

Go to <b>NACE</b> Transaction.

on Applications select <b>EF</b> for purchase order and click Output types button on application tool bar.

now select <b>NEU</b> as output types dobule click on Processing Routines.

now click on Change option on application tool bar and on right side u find MEDRUCK in form place replace MEDRUCK with ZFORM1 and SAVE.

go back twice and now go to T-code <b>ME9F</b> give the purchase order number and execute and select one option and click on display messges button .

you will find the changes that you have done in ZFORM1. so we cant chage the standard Sap Scripts by copying the Standard Sap Scripts we can chage and replace with our forms.

PLEASE REWARD IF USEFUL............

Regards,

K.Sunil Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I WANT TO KNOW WT IS THE FORM NAME GIVEN WHILE DOING MENU-UTILITIES-COPY FROM CLIENT...IF I GIVE A NEW FORM NAME ITS SAYING ZFORM1 IS NOT IN LANUAGE * IN CLIENT 000...PLZHELP.

EVEN IF I CREATE A NEW SCRIPT AND GIVE THAT NAME THEN ALSO THE SAME MESS. IS DISPLAYED.

former_member202957
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi Bansal,

Give the form names as MEDRUCK and Target form names as ZORM1 and try it . It may be useful.

Reply me if u get the solution.

Regards,

Sunil kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MEDRUCK is the Purchase Order Layout, you can see this from SE71 ...... If you want to see the output then goto ME23N or ME9F to see the print Preview of this PO ....

http://www.sap-img.com/sapscripts/questions-on-po-sapscripts-medruck.htm

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Scripts/smartforms are used to design the Outgoing documents of an organisation

for each outgoing application document SAP provodeded/designed some std script formats and smartforms

So MEDRUCK is the script that is used for MM documents like RFq.Po and Contract

so for Purchase order we use this Script for the output

this script is triggered from a Output type when assigned to a medium and Driver program in NACE transaction

Generally we copy this std form MEDRUCK to some ZMEDRUCK and change it as per our requirements and assign it in the NACE tcode and use it

Reward points for useful Answers

Regards

Anji