cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search feature in Forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Earlier, it was observed that in the search feature, there was also a provision of Searching for response from particular User ID. It was a great feature in tracking & is withdrawn now. It is recommended to introduce it again.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awaiting for the feature being re-introduced.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Won't be happening.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How about searching for my own posts?

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested by Suresh, just go to the link & the question is answered that this feature is not available now.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope - that just shows how to see all my own posts. I would like to be able to search my own posts for a particular string. I can't see how this would violate privacy laws.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rob,

I am facing the same problem. But it's a clear no from the forum authorities. There could be 'n' number of reasons. But it is true that to search our own responses also, we do not have the provision.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Dear Moderator,

Atleast it should be possible that you do not provide user ID facility, but restict it to our own user ID, probably which will not voilate the privacy right also.

Please assist.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree with Rajesh: Searching through my own posts would really be very helpful. Also it would be useful if we can sort the delivered records by date.

Thanks!

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pl check this & you will know why this feature was removed.

~Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajesh,

thats true.. even i was wondering why it was not working now.

I guess that helps.

best regards