cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIP Profile & result analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GURUS,

Can anyone explain me in detail, how to create DIP Profile for Biliing and result analysis?

Regards,

Partha

Partha.das@patni.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer the following path

SPRO-Project System-Revenues and Earnings-Integration with SD documents-Creating Quotations and Project Billing-Maintain Profiles for quotations and Billing

Copy any standard profile already maintained in the system and create new one.

Then kindly maintain usage for this profile.Usage can be as follows.

1.Billing and result analysis

2.Quotation creation and sales pricing

For each usage maintain characteristics.Then for characteristics maintain sources & material determination. For each sources & material determination,selection criteria can be maintained.

For more information please refer the link below.

Under this link please refer the topic "Sales Pricing and Quotation Creation".

Hope this helps.

Regards

Tushar

P.S. Reward points for useful answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the link? Can you give the link please....If possible can you tell where are impacts of DIP Profile & Result analysis.

Regards,

partha

partha.das@patni.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Partha,

Sorry I have forgot to mention the link in my last post.

Here is it.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/aa/96853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Under this link go to Sales pricing and Quotation Creation. Then refer sale spricing in Project system.Under this go to Sales pricing for Customer inquiries assigned to projects.Please refer the detail descriptino of DIP profile there.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Tushar

P.S. Reward points for useful answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Tushar,I will check the link..Thanx

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

T.Code: ODP1

Link: http://help.sap.com/

Path: SAP Best Practices --> Baseline Packages --> Based on SAP ECC 5.00 --> Select Country: for eg, Localized for India --> Technical Information --> Building Blocks --> Select Country for eg, India -->

<b>J46 - Fixed Price and Time and Material Billing Project</b>

In above scerario, in configuration guide, you will get a good understanding on DIP Profile.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michail Papadop,

I did check that link, but i could not find any documentation on RRB. Can u send it to

chandu710@gmail.com.

Thanking you

chan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I posted a link on my blog with Documentation on the DIP Profile. It's probably the best free document you'll find

http://sapqueries.blogspot.com/2007/05/rrb-resource-related-billing.html

Former Member
0 Kudos

Der Partha,

Mail sent

Regards,

Anbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anbu.