cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to URL should call a SAP transaction through URL with params

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where I need to open a SAP Transaction MM03 on click of a link in a webdynpro application.

I feel that I can call it using a URL but not sure of how the URL should look like.

If I can pass the Params with the OKCodes etc this should work.

Could you please let me know how to do that.

Just to be clear the transaction should open as a new window and its not in portal So i cant use Portal Navigation(relative or absolute).

Please do suggest me how to do this.

Thanks & Regards,

Sirisha.RS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The URL should look like this:

For a stand-alone ITS server:

<i>http://<ITS_SERVER>:<port>/scripts/wgate/webgui/!?client=<client>&login=<userid>&password=<password>&language=<language>&transaction=MM03&<screen field name>=<param value>&okcode=<ok code></i>

For an integrated ITS server (WAS 6.4)

<i>http://<WAS_SERVER>:<port>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!?sap-client=<client>&sap-user=<userid>&sap-password=<password>&transaction=<tansaction>&<screen field name>=<value to be passed to the field>&okcode=<okcode></i>

Regards,

Satyajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

This is the exact one which i was looking for.

Thanks a lot. Its working.

Regards,

Sirisha.RS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srisha,

What i can suggest you is to create a SAP Transaction iView and attach it to role where user can access and make the iview invisible in navigation. In Webdynpro code access the transaction by following way :

WDPortalNavigation.navigateAbsolute("ROLES://portal_content/......<SAP Tran iView Path>",WDPortalNavigationMode.SHOW_EXTERNAL,
			(String) null,
			(String) null,
	WDPortalNavigationHistoryMode.NO_DUPLICATIONS,
			(String) null,
			(String) null,
			<parameters to be passed to transaction> );  

Hope it helps !!!

Good Luck,

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vasu,