Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi to all SD guru's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently learning SD module.

So,Please some one clarify my doubts.

1.During implementation,what is the responsabilities of SD functional consultant.

2.What do you mean by configuration of master data's.

3.Have anyone faced problems during configuration.Please give me an example.

4.Give some real time problems you faced.

Please,I am little bit nerves about how to face problems real time.All my friends tell me it's very easy to work on sd module in real time.

Please help me out.

thanks,

abby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

1.During implementation,what is the responsabilities of SD functional consultant.

Ans-Functional Consultant:

• Functional consultants are responsible for designing the SAP implementation solution based on the

requirements of your company.

• Functional consultants are business process experts.

• Functional consultants normally use their process knowledge to calculate the impact of the SAP

implementation on the company's processes.

• Functional consultants are thus concerned with SAP functions and processes that will generate the data

and output for business.

• Functional consultants interact with end users of the company to gather requirements and based on the

requirements they customize the SAP implementation

2.What do you mean by configuration of master data's.

Ans- Master data means customer master data,material master data,customer material info record,Orgnizational master data,Mater data means the data which is stored oin the data base fora longer period of time and which can be retrieved when necessary

3.Have anyone faced problems during configuration.Please give me an example.

Ans- Clients requirement is he wants the customer phone number in the sales order which is not ther ein standard SAP,then we used user exit to satisfy the requirement

4.Give some real time problems you faced.

Ans- Client requirement is he wants the sold to party shouuld come default in the sales order screen which can be satisfied with user exit

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana