cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building SCV

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have an ECC system which contains CRM, SRM, BW, SAP and other systems.

We do communicate inside our shop and also each of the above system talk to the outside vendor and vice versa.

Now How should I build my SCV and name space for the above systems? Any patterns available for that?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pete,

I would suggest to build a SCV for each module. Then import them into XI. You do all the interfaces for each module in the corresponding SCV.

---Satish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is purely depends on the organization requirement and practice to be followed there.

Generally we use 2 ways:

1) Based on the Business Process

2) Based on the System used in the landscape

You can refer following:

/people/thorsten.nordholmsbirk/blog/2006/07/25/structuring-integration-repository-content--part-1-software-component-versions

/people/alwin.vandeput2/blog/2006/06/07/d-xie-soap-part-4-xi-software-component-architecture-for-point-to-point-scenarios

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

have a look at the following

http://www.erpgenie.com/sap/netweaver/xi/namingconventions.htm

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I am not looking for that .

How am I going to create the Namespaces ? am I going to create Namespaces for each of the component(BW, SRM, CRM under one software component) and other software component for our Vendor.

If Vendor interacts with our SRM system then go ahead and build the Data Types , Message Types, MInterfaces, in the corresponding Namespaces for the Sender and Receivers, and create the Mapping in one of the Sender and receivers, how to actually do the above part?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Krishna, you are answer talks about my query.

Appreicated.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No Problem:)