cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actions Toolbox Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

It seems that the actions available in the toolbox can be dependant on the status of the Service Business Transaction.

How do I modify what actions are available for a certain status in ChaRM?

thanks,

Jason

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

You have to do some customizing of the Action Profile of your ChaRM transaction types.

here's the path in SPRO:

SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide > Scenario-Specific Settings > Change Request Management > Extended Configuration > Change Transaction > Transaction Types > Action Profile

Let me know if this helped.

Salpi

P.S. If you do not want to use the transaction types provided by SAP, you can copy an existing transaction type as a template for your own transaction type. (You could copy SDHF and rename it as ZDHF, for example.)

It's all under Transaction Types node, how to configure your own transaction type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salpi,

Thanks for posting. I forgot to come back and say what I think the answer is

Making the actions that show up based on what the status of the Urgent/Normal Correction is done by using schedule conditions.

For instance, if you look at the SDHF_ACTIONS you'll see a bunch of actions that set status, and have schedule conditions that make them only show up in the actions toolbox when the Urgent Request has a certain status.

regards,

Jason

Answers (0)