cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have added two new partners(K1, K2) to the Ultimate end user(ZE) for the partner determination procedure. Then assigned it them to the partner functions in procedure. Assigned them to AP(contact Person)in Partner functions with supplementary partner as Ultimate end user(ZE). Also done the account groups-function assignment.

But when i am creating the customer i cannot create the partners K1 and K2.

Please suggest what am i missing here????

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you assigned those K1,K2 partners to the previously defined PARTNER DETERMINATION PROCEDURE? (for ex: wesr). And check they are under MANDATORY FUCNTION (checked in the check box).

Hope this will help you.

Suriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i have defined them to the previously defined partner procedure and i dont want these to be mandatory therefore havent checked the mandatory check box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

now i am give you the procedure to define and assign PDP(partner determination procedure) , plz check if everything is perfect on ur side....

step 1. Defining partner functions....for a partner function if we check the field UNIQUE ,WE CAN'T HAVE MULTIPLE PARTNERS OF THAT FUNCTION WITH IN A CUSTOMER MASTER RECORD.

step 2.Assigning partner functions to ACCOUNT GROUP.

step 3.Define partner determination procedure

step 4.placing the required partner functions in the procedure. For a partner function ,if we check the field NOT MODIFIABLE,<b>it can't be changed in the customer master</b> .

step 5.Assigning procedure to account group.

I hope this will solve ur problem..

Suriya.

Answers (0)