cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splitting Rule & Instructions in Scheduling Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Guys,

I am creating a splitting rule and assign it to the instruction in the customizing for Scheduling afgreements.

But this stands alone as I couldnt find any place to assign this instruction - say Doc type or schedule line category

Can somebody teach me the confing of a schedule agreement?

Regards,

Maheshwaran. I

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VOV8, there is a field called MRP for DlvSch Type in Scheduling agreement.

Here you have to select the MRP for the delivery schedule type. And based on the validity date, the splitting rule will be applicable.

Pls explore this, as this can help you to enable what you want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks yaar! I am still unclear about it. I have created two deliv split instructions MAH, MAI. Don't know whether the system considers even one of these two.

How & Where to assign the instructions with dely schedule type? Please throw some more light on this.

Thanks in advance.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SPRO--SDSALESSALES DOCUMENTS-SCHEDULING AGREEMENTS WITH DELIVERY SCHEDULES----MAINTAIN PLANNING DEL SCHEDULE INSTRUCTIONS/SPLITTING RULES

Here you can assign the splitting rule to Planning delivery schedule instructions.

May be you have to create the instructions first and then assign splitting rule to them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created an instrcution here and assigned the rules to it. What happens to that instruction next? To where it was connected - either to document type LZ or something else? Thats what I am trying to figure out...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for replying. the created 'instruction' must be keyed in the "Call parameters" of the Item details while creating the Scheduling Agreement in the front end.