Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MI WebConsole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

After accessing the link http://server:portNumber/me/WebConsole/checklogin

It is asking me for Username and password for SAP MI Web Console , Where can I find the username and password for logging into it.

Can any one please help me in this.

Cheers,

Anu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul and Nameeta,

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

The username & the password is same as what you use for login in to your MI Middleware Server (WAS). Just type the same user id and password and you will be bale to log into the webconsole.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

To add to what Rahul has said, this user should have the authorization S_TCODE to access the webconsole. This is usually an administrative user.

Regards,

Nameeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul & Nameeta,

Thank you for giving me a quick solution.

I also need some more help regarding Mobile WebDynpros.

Can you please let me know how to deploy the Mobile WebDynpro project in to Black Berry Simulator.?

If you have any PDF giving all the steps then please let me have that. It will be a real help for me in developing my application.

I'll feel great if you help me in details process.

Cheers,

Anu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuradha,

>Can you please let me know how to deploy the Mobile WebDynpro project in to >Black Berry Simulator.?

I suggest you to raise a new topic for this query with a apt title. This will help people who are aware of the issue to respond to it whenever they see the title.

You can also refer to the thread with same question at

If your current query has been answered, kindly close the same.

Regards,

Rahul

Message was edited by:

Rahul Gavande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuradha,

Hope this is useful

https://wwwn.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/b2b0c072-0901-0010-ec93-ad7d... [original link is broken]

Regards,

Rahul