NEWVALUE

KEY1

KEY2

KEY3

KEY4

COMPANY

SCE_PAYROLL_CODE

ALTER_EMPLID

I Have to split this depending on COMPANY AND SCE_PAYROLL_CODE and send the respective files to Receiver.

How to do this in MM.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi

As you want to send it to different recievers then you can use the standard function of Reciever determination.

In the Condition field, you can specify the condition either by the context object or by Xpath( element in the message strcutre).

In the service type you can use the services of the two recievers and specify the condition for both the recievers.

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

do a simple 1-1 mapping,then in conditional interface determination,give the conditions based upon what the message will be send to different interfaces/receivers

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahmed , Its bit cleared and still Could u explain me more please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahmad,

Ihave created 1DT,1MT,OBMI and IBMI,

Ihave done 1-1 mapping and calso created IM.

Is that fine till now

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

If you need to send only one file at a time based on the condition for each field then use Receiver Detemination by mentioning two receivers and the also enter the condition (You will get condition editor when you give 2 receivers in the receiver determination )

If you need to have two files at a time then proceed as i said in the first reply...

Regards,

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

have a look at the following

Receiver Det- Xpath:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

XPATH in Interfce Det:

/people/suraj.sr/blog/2006/01/05/multiple-inbound-interfaces-within-a-service

also do you need to send it to different receivers(different business systems) or different interfaces in the same business systems?

thanx

ahmad

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

One small doubt in your structure, is the structur 0..unbounded, I mean in single file u will get multiple records with same structure, if not follow the step as ahmad suggested above.

AUDIT_STAMP

SE_TYPE

RECNAME_AUDIT

FLD_NAME

OLDVALUE

NEWVALUE

KEY1

KEY2

KEY3

KEY4

COMPANY

SCE_PAYROLL_CODE

ALTER_EMPLID

Best regards,

raj.

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

No need of BPM if your are on SP13....

In Message mapping just map the company field to one target structure and

SCE_PAYROLL_CODE to another target structure ...for this go to message mapping and <b>Messages tab</b> and just enter the target interfaces...

Target Interfaces should be 1) for the first file struct and 2) the second file struc...

and in ID Interface determination select the option <b>enhanced</b> one and remaining configure as required...

Thanks and Regards,

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I should not use BPM